- We may use this information that is not personally identifiable to enhance the visitor experience of the Services, to operate and maintain the Services, to investigate and understand how our Services are used, to monitor and protect the security and integrity of the Services and to analyze our business.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, without restriction.
- What we collect about you that is personally identifiable: We collect personal information (“PI”) that you choose to provide to us while registering for an account or using the Services (such as your first and last name, email address, password, gender, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, URL, work history, education, account information for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and other indentifying information). If you lose your password, we will generate a new one and send it to you. If you provide us with account information for third party websites/sources other than the Services (such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn), we may obtain information associated with your account from those sites, but such information will only used by us in accordance with the privacy policies and terms of those sites. We also may collect PI if you contact us or otherwise give it to us (e.g., in an email).
How we use and disclose PI:
- We may use PI to email you or to otherwise communicate with you about activities relating to the Services and our business, including advertising and promotion. You can opt out of receiving future promotional and advertising related emails and electronic communications by following the unsubscribe link in any such emails.
- We may use PI to enhance the visitor experience of the Services, to operate and maintain the Services, to investigate and understand how our Services are used, and to monitor and protect the security and integrity of the Services and to analyze our business.
- We may disclose PI as required by law and/or in response to service of legal process, such as a court order, summons, subpoena, or the like.
- If you submit video, audio, still images and/or other content (collectively, “Media”) to the Services, we may disclose PI to those content channel producers or other users of the Services to whom you contribute Media.
- If you submit Media to the Services, your User ID, along with the Media you submit and any information you provide in or with the Media, including PI, may be provided to those content channel producers or other users of the Service to whom you contribute Media and may be made public by or through them or us.
- Any PI that you choose to display on any publicly available portion of the Service may also be collected and used by others without restriction.
- We may share PI with trusted partners who provide services related to the Service (such as website hosting, maintenance, security, data analysis, bulk communications, surveys, etc.). These trusted partners do not have the right to use this PI for their direct marketing purposes.
- We may disclose aggregate, non-individually identifiable information or automatically collected information to interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for content or functionality on the Service.
- Information about our users, including PI, may be disclosed and/or transferred to entities now or in the future affiliated with us or as part of any merger, acquisition, change of control, debt financing, insolvency, bankruptcy or sale of our assets, and may be used in the businesses of any entity so receiving it.
- Except as provided above, we will not sell your PI to third parties.
- How you can access or change the PI that we have collected: Once you have registered with us, you can access your account, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. Please note, though, that any PI that you include in your submitted Media or in the information you submit with Media cannot be revised or deleted. In addition, we may not immediately delete residual copies of outdated information from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Children: Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must have a parent or legal guardian set up an account with us and agree to our Terms of Service. We do not target, market to, or knowingly collect PI from children under the age of thirteen (13) years.
- Referrals: We use and treat information our users provide about their friends or family for referral purposes in the same way we use and treat information about users who register directly with us.
- Links to other websites: We may provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites, including their privacy policies. Please review the privacy policies of such sites.
- Data Security: We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your PI. We cannot, however, ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Service, and you do so at your own risk. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights: Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of PI the business shares with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should specify your full name and the email address you used when submitting PI to us.
- Changes to this policy: If we make any changes to this policy, we will post such changes on the Service. If we make any material changes and you are registered with us, we will notify you by email to the address you have registered with us.
- Contact: Please contact use with any questions and/or comments you may have.
5800A Hannum Ave. Suite 210
Culver City, CA, 90230
Telephone: (424) 272-1165